• Comes from Portland, Oregon, Clark Law & Associates, LLC, handles different types of injury and damage to property cases primarily in Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington Counties. Additionally we accept cases in Washington State or Oregon.

     -Auto Accidents
    - Uninsured Motorists
    - Underinsured Motorists
    - Medical expense recovery for car accidents irrespective of fault as much as $15,000.00 in Oregon
    - Diminished Vehicle Value
    - Undervalued Vehicle Claim
    - Car hire Reimbursement
     -Oregon Wrongful Deaths
    - Manslaughter because of an accident
    - Manslaughter because of defective product
    - Wrongful Death as a result of negligence on the part of another
     -Dog Bites
     -Exotic Animal Bites
     -Premises Liability
    - Cases
    - Trip and Fall
     -Product Liability
     -Victim's Rights

    Most plaintiff's personal Injury cases are accepted over a contingency fee basis. Some smaller cases worth under $10,000.00 could even qualify for attorney fees and charges under ORS 20.080 following a lawsuit is filed. If a person is accusing you of negligence and also you have to have a defense attorney, you should enquire about whether your insurance provider provides you with an attorney, if you do insurance. Otherwise, for defense of civil cases I charge my normal hourly rates or offer to perform the situation on the flat rate basis. Call (503) 238-1010 for any free initial phone consult to find out if we are happy to accept your case.

    What is the time limit? Oahu is the deadline to go to court. If you don't file case from the deadline, you will likely be barred from recovering any compensation to your injuries. You can find limited exceptions. For example when there is an written tolling agreement, then a statute of limitations can be tolled per the agreement.
    Is there a statute of limitations on a personal injury case in Oregon? Under O.R.S. 12.110(1), it is generally two years. However, there are many exceptions.
    Are there more deadlines in Oregon apart from the statute of limitations? Yes. If your injury is a result of a governmental agent or employee, tort claim notice under ORS 30.275(2)(b) must be submitted within 180 days. If the injury is because of a drunk driver want . bartender served an excessive amount of alcohol, you have to supply the bar proper dram shop notice within one year under ORS 471.565(3)(b). Under ORS 30.905 you can find more deadlines in defective products claims. ORS 12.110 provides a lot more deadlines on cases, like malpractice claims. The Oregon legislature changes the law every so often, therefore it is advisable to call (503) 238-1010 so legal counsel can determine your deadlines after hearing information of your respective particular case.
    What is the time limit in Washington State? Under RCW 4.16.080 the statute of limitations is mostly 3 years in a case for personal injury. However, there are many exceptions.
    Exactly what is the likelihood that I will settle my case without having a lawsuit?
    Approximately 1 / 2 of every case settle just before litigation based on a requirement package. A requirement package has a requirement letter which outlines the facts, theories of liability as well as a requirement for funds. Included with the demand letter are corroborating documents. Usually from a demand package is shipped to the insurance company associated with an at-fault party, funds offers are made or liability is denied. If liability is denied, a conclusion must be made if it is worth filing a legal case. If the settlement offers are made then this negotiated offer can be accepted. If settlement can not be negotiated, the alternative would be to file a legal case. A mutually acceptable funds are negotiated soon after a legal case is filed.
    oregon personal injury attorneys
    In case a case is not settled right after the lawsuit is filed, it is gotten ready for either arbitration or trial. Depositions are taken and evidence is exchanged. Sometimes after depositions are taken and evidence is much more fully exchanged, true settles. Otherwise true goes to arbitration or trial.
    Disclaimer: Legal information on this site is only for general purposes and might not be timely updated. Any information on this site is not an replacement for legal representation and putting on the present laws for your case.

    15 commentaires

    Suivre le flux RSS des articles de cette rubrique
    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires de cette rubrique